Bench Sponsorship Opportunity
Bench sponsorship opportunity!
For the past 8 years, the Hinton Mountain Bike Association has worked hard to provide free access non-motorized recreational facilities and trails within our community and region. In addition to the largest free access Bike Park in the province, a committed group of volunteers help develop and maintain over 30 kilometers of multi-use non-motorized recreational trails incorporating IMBA (International Mountain Biking Association) standards. Not only do we provide options for healthy lifestyle choices for our youth, we also teach them the skills they need to be successful through programs like Sprockids. We also promote the sport of mountain biking in our region by selling memberships, offering skills clinics, and organizing amazing events like the Annual Beaver Bike Fest and the Dirt Jams. In 2013 all the hard work from our members, volunteers and community supporters were recognized at the Hinton & District Chamber of Commerce Gala by receiving the 2013 Hinton Ambassador Award!!
Support from local businesses allows us to continue to expand and provide healthy lifestyle opportunities for our community’s residents, as well as visitors now choosing Hinton as their recreation destination. All sponsorship dollars go directly back into developing and maintaining Hinton’s bike park and trail systems. All trails are multi-use and non-motorized, so not only are you contributing to the thousands of mountain bikers who ride our trails annually, but you are giving people a place to hike, walk their dogs, bird watch, or go for a great run.
Thank you for your consideration of support for both the endorsement of physical activity in our community and for giving visitors another reason to make Hinton a destination. The Hinton Mountain Bike Association continually strives to increase its community support in order to build Hinton as Alberta’s Mountain Bike Mecca.
As of January 1st, 2015:
Donors of any new cash contributions of $5,000 or more may choose to participate in this unique opportunity to be showcased within the Hinton Bike Park. During the summer of 2014, benches were built, stained and varnished and otherwise prepped for sponsorship branding – a creative way for the HMBA to raise funds for future projects.
- Cash donations of $5,000 or more, as of January 1st, 2015
- $1000 of cash donation is considered an advertising expense. The remaining amount will be eligible for a charitable receipt.
- Only 3 bench sponsorship opportunities available (in high visibility areas).
- Limit of 1 bench sponsorship per donor.
- All benches will be advertised in a standard format, determined by the Hinton Mountain Bike Association
- Bench sponsorship will last for the life of the bench, with a minimum of 5 years.
- Benches belong to the Hinton Mountain Bike Association.
- Bench sponsorship is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.