Weather permitting, the 3rd Annual Halloween Ride will be on a Saturday this year!
NEED TO KNOW
- When: Friday, October 31st - at night!!
- Time: Meet at 8:15pm and be ready to ride for 8:30pm
- Where: Bike Park Parking Lot
- Who: Everyone of all skill levels welcome
- How: Bar lights and/or helmet lights HIGHLY recommended!
- What: Dress up because it's Halloween and it's fun!
- Why: To have some FUN by getting out and night riding with other people and riding new trails. Our goal for club rides is to get more people out on the trails enjoying mountain biking.
*Helmets are mandatory for all Hinton Mountain Bike Association events and programs.