Why Join the HMBA...
Membership IS the club! Without membership support, we cannot exist. Please join if you want to ride new trails, if you are interested in improving mountain biking in Hinton, and if you want to meet great people that love to bike! We have Club rides every Wednesday night and Ladies Night on Mondays (see Events for updates). We will be having club trail maintenance days throughout the spring/summer – come on out to put back some TLC into the trails. Buy your annual memberships and receive great discount in Hinton and Jasper. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be sure to reply.
***All membership fees go 100% back into improving biking in Hinton!***
Cost of Annual Membership
- Individual - $25
- Family - $75
How to Sign up
Attend our Annual General Meeting (April 18, 2013)
- This is our big kick off meeting for the upcoming season and our main method of membership sign up.
- 7pm at Council Chambers (Government Center)
At a club ride
- The club executive will have membership packages with them. (please bring exact change or cheque)
- Ladies rides start Monday May 13 (weather permitting)
- Club rides start Wednesday May 15 (weather permitting)
At the Rec Centre (Dr. Duncan Murray Recreation Centre)
- Ask for a form at the front desk (between April and August), fill it out right there and hand in your money. The HMBA will check in regularly with the Recreation center to make sure you are added to the mailing list.
- Download the 2013-14 Membership Form fill it out and mail it to us with payment and we will mail back the membership package to you.
- Mailing Address: HMBA, PO Box 6556, T7V 1X8, Hinton, Alberta
Membership Discount Cards - 2012/13
This year we are pleased to once again offer Membership Discounts. Please see the list below of businesses that support the HMBA. We would like to give a BIG THANKS to all the businesses that provided these discounts for our members.
- Bike Boy (Hinton) – 15% off bike accessories and parts (labour not included)
- Bombshell Boutique (Jasper) - 10% off storewide
- Dairy Queen (Hinton) - 15% off food and drink.
- Donair Zone and Smoothies (Hinton) - 10% off food and drink.
- Escape Clothing Company (Hinton) – 10% off regular priced items
- Jasper Freewheel Cycle (Jasper) - 10% off storewide (labour not included)
- Jasper Source for Sports (Jasper) – 10% off bike parks & accessories
- The Old Grind (Hinton) - 10% off food, drink and giftware (excludes alcohol)
- Ransom Clothing and Eyewear (Jasper) - 10% off storewide
- Revolution Boardz Inc. (Hinton & Whitecourt) - 10% off regular priced items excluding Gift Cards and Sunshine/Marmot cards
- Sports Traders (Hinton) - 10% off bike parts and accessories
- Subway - 10% off regular prices items (not valid with any other discounts) - valid at 5 locations including Hinton, Jasper, Banff and Canmore
- Vicious Cycle (Jasper) - 10% off all bike parts, accessories, apparel, & service
- Yukon Sausage Inc. - 10% off meat purchase
- Coco's Cafe - 10% off food & drink
**All Discounts Valid until March 31, 2014**
**Please show your card and please don't abuse these discounts, we would like to continue discounts for members for years to come**
The Hinton Mountain Bike Association is a member of IMBA.