The driving force behind our awesome mountain bike playground is YOU - our volunteer!
Volunteers are AWESOME!!! Without committed volunteers our park, trails, and club, would not exist. If you are interested in volunteering for a board position, project, maintenance, or an event, contact us. We would love the help.
Ways to Volunteer:
- Help out at our AGM in April
- Be a coach or coach-helper for Sprockids (May/June/September)
- Sign up for Trail/Bike Park Maintenance days
- Volunteer for bike events
- Be a group ride leader
- Become a board member or coordinator
- Be an HMBA ambassador!
- Stay connected with what we do - there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer!!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Record Your Volunteer Hours
A great way to help the HMBA is to log your volunteer hours! Simply fill out the form! If you have already signed in as a volunteer (paper sign-in sheet) at one of our many events, then you do not need to fill it out again here.
Volunteer hours go a long way in helping HMBA secure future grants by demonstrating the level of member and community involvement in our programs.
The more grants HMBA secures, the better HMBA can continue to add value to mountain biking in Hinton!