Wednesday Group Ride
Need To Know
- When: Wednesdays
- season usually starts in May (weather dependent) and can go up to early October (weather dependent)
- please check the event calendar to add dates to your calendar
- Time: Meet at 6:45pm and be ready to ride for 7:00pm (Rides start earlier in September - check Calendar!)
- Where: Bike Park Parking Lot
- Who: Everyone of all skill levels welcome
- Why: To have some FUN by getting out and riding with other people and riding new trails. Our goal for club rides is to get more people out on the trails enjoying mountain biking.
- Please refrain from riding when it's too wet.
- Please don't ride around muddy sections as it widens the trail. Walk through them.
- Please come out for maintenance when you are able (Check Events Calendar regularly for Upcoming Maintenance Dates).
- Please feel free to organize the ladies or group ride when a regular ride lead is not there. The HMBA is looking for Ride Lead Volunteers - please let us know if you are interested!
*Helmets are mandatory for all Hinton Mountain Bike Association events and programs.