This position could be right for you!
HMBA has an immediate opening to our coveted executive board: President! Presiding over a full board of FIVE executive members and FIVE coordinators, it's a great opportunity to extend your passion for Alberta's Mountain Bike Mecca! You too can be part of a great team!
Don't delay! Submit your application below.
Top Ten Reasons to Volunteer
(a bit of humour, quoted from this site)
- When you stay home, you get too many telemarketing calls.
- Your family could use a break from you.
- You might need help yourself some day.
- It's hard to win a game of solitaire.
- Soap operas all sound alike.
- If you don't go out each day, you get old.
- Why let your boss have all the fun in life?
- The bike needs a workout.
- Your mom would be proud of you.
- Who cares about money?
Oversees HMBA vision/mission (great biking in Hinton!)
Manages HMBA governance & bylaws (makes sure HMBA follows its bylaws)
Chairs HMBA meetings (and gets to make motions and delegate!)
Maintains/Promotes external relations:
Media relations (we love the press!)
Partners: Foothills Recreation Management Area, Coalspur, Alberta Sustainable Resource Development, Town of Hinton and many other awesome supporters!
Works closely with all Executives (we're in this together!)
Reports to: HMBA Membership (HMBA wouldn't exist without them!)
Tell us you want to be a part of HMBA!
BACK TO TOP