- The Sprockids program will be 10 sessions of instruction starting in May and ending in September with a summer break of July and August off.
- If you can only take the spring or fall session then you can do that as well.
Age and Ability
- All school aged kids (k-12)
- Run bikes and up
- Younger kids (2-3yrs): parents are required to stay and help out with the little ones.
- Parents are encouraged to bring their bike and helmet and ride along.
- 10 sessions of instruction
- Participants must be HMBA members (purchased separately on Shop page)
- Sprockids registration costs for 2016: $20 per participant
- A limited number of registrations will be accepted.
- 2017 Registration is now open. Visit the SHOP page.
- Must have fun at all times
- Helmet (helmets are mandatory!!!)
- Bike must be in safe and good working order (brakes must work)
- Need a bike? Let us know - we have access to some.
- Need a Helmet? Let us know - and we will get you one.
- Anything else? Let us know and we will help out.. our goal is to get kids on bikes!
Program DateS, TimeS & Location
Where: Hinton Mountain Bike Park
When: Thursday evenings
Time: 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm
2017 Spring Sessions
- May 18
- May 25
- June 1
- June 8
- June 15
- June 22
- June 29 (rain date)
2017 Fall Sessions
- September 7
- September 14
- September 21
- September 28
Click the button below to contact our Sprockids Coordinator